Friday, December 24, 2010

My Name Activity

My Name is Ahmed Al-Hosni.
The meaning of my name is "highly praised or one who constantly thanks God"
It’s one of the favorite names in the Islamic countries.
  Ahmed is one of the names Of Our Prophet (Mohamed) peace be upon him.



A= Adorable when I laugh.^_^
H=Highly recommended when I work.
M= Mature when I talk.
E= Excited even though I am broke.
D= Dashing when I walk. 

or
   A= Attractive
     H= Handsome
M= Mature
  E= Exciting
             D= Destroying -_-
* I Live in Oman.
* I teach English language.
* I teach age group of 10to 13. 

* The goals of my teaching career. 

1-To make my students active participants in every aspect of their lives.
2- To make my students High Achievers.
3- To show them that learning is Fun

 I like watching football, wrestling and bodybuilding. Also, I like the world of computers because I always learn new interesting things every day and not to mention teaching.


Adios Amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment